My Space

This is about nothing specific.. Wht do I do???? I do a lot of things. Even with a Full time job I am able to somehow squeeze in time for everything that fascinates & attract me. Long back a friend of mine had told me that I should write a blog, so here I am. So all in short this is like my dairy where I put in my life & things that I do ..

WE ARE MOVING……..



2013 is going to be a year of new starts so we wanted to begin everything afresh.This decision is taken after a lot of thought and finally,I am here to announce that MY SPACE  is now moving from BLOGGER to WORDPRESS with a new name "MYEXQUISITE WORLD".

I wanted to share this with all of you because I want to start my new journey with all my friends and make new friends .Lots of beauty talks, reviews, previews, LOTD’s, looks, fun coming up.



You can check out my new posts here: http://myexquisiteworld.wordpress.com/
Stay tuned!!!!


0 comments: