My Space

This is about nothing specific.. Wht do I do???? I do a lot of things. Even with a Full time job I am able to somehow squeeze in time for everything that fascinates & attract me. Long back a friend of mine had told me that I should write a blog, so here I am. So all in short this is like my dairy where I put in my life & things that I do ..

Oriflame Pure Color Nail Polish







Fantastic value Nail Polish in 12 amazing shades have been launched in the Super Sale January 2011 catalogue by Oriflame. Glossy, high shine nail polishes in unbelievable value of Rs. 99 as introductory price.

  
Shades

Pearly Purple

Coral Red

Intense Pink 

Dark Brown

Dark Purple

I have found Oriflame Pure Color Nail Polish to be much much better in application, drying & staying than the Oriflame Long Wear Nail.

Which shade will you pick????



7 comments:

pearly purple,dark purple n coral red r soo pretty..u gt so many !!

 

Bhumika @ not all are mine.. a few were for Jomol :)

 

i saw all the shades in person !! really pretty na ?? i love love love the packaging !! hehehe

 

Deeptima @ i saw all the shades for Nail color & lipsticks in person too :)

 

Dark Purple and Dark Brown

 

Poornima @ mine too along with coral red & baby pink :)

 

pooja... i have ordered 8 colors..