My Space

This is about nothing specific.. Wht do I do???? I do a lot of things. Even with a Full time job I am able to somehow squeeze in time for everything that fascinates & attract me. Long back a friend of mine had told me that I should write a blog, so here I am. So all in short this is like my dairy where I put in my life & things that I do ..

Triple Core Lipstick - Swatches


World's first triple core lipstick fusing balm, passionate colour and dramatic gloss.


The 3 in 1 applicator that will revolutionize the way you wear lipstick . Introducing the revolutionary Triple Core Lipstick by Oriflame Beauty. Patented and the first in the world, this lipstick can give you colour, gloss and moisturises your lips.


Triple Core Lipstick 


Triple Core Lipstick - Shade card 

 Spectacular Nude

 Dazzling Cherry 

 Dramatic Ruby

 Explosive Pink 

Sensational Bronze

Triple Core Lipstick - Swatches

The passion of colour, the drama of shine and the tenderness of care. Triple Core Lipstick does it all. Lipstick has evolved, be the first to experience it.

Which is you favorite one ???

11 comments:

very pigmented ..I liked the first one and nice clicks Pooja :)

 

Aanamika @ they are all g8t.. I am so loving them.

 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

first n third! loved them! :) haven't tried...but will try for sure!

 

The concept and colours are awesome..but sadly none of them would suit me...

 

liked pink,bronze n nude...

 

i so love the pink and the red one ...

 

I liked Ruby & Cherry! I wish Nude was a bit more pink - it wld be perfect for me then :)

 

the concept is really nice!! Nude is nice na :)

 

Poornima @ The concept is g8t.. do not have to worry about dryness of the lips.
Tanveer @ I wished that too :)