My Space

This is about nothing specific.. Wht do I do???? I do a lot of things. Even with a Full time job I am able to somehow squeeze in time for everything that fascinates & attract me. Long back a friend of mine had told me that I should write a blog, so here I am. So all in short this is like my dairy where I put in my life & things that I do ..

Oriflame Beauty Hydracolour Lipstick

Oriflame Beauty Hydracolour Lipstick

Oriflame has recently launched their latest Hydracolour Lipsticks. The Hydracolour Lipsticks claims to be first water containing lipstick. Its available in 8 different shade. Its moisturising, sheer lipsticks with incredible shine.It prevents skin damage and condition.

SWATCHES

I loved these lipsticks as they are so light & feel very refreshing and moisturises at the same time. They cost is Rs. 398 and is easily available through an Oriflame Consultant.

5 comments:

wow !! very pretty shades !!
can't favorite just one...u purchased all ???

 

one oriflame lover meets another... hehehehehe

 

Yeah I have them all... Have used the berry pink :)

 

Wow, the colors are quite light and shimmery.. I like berry mist the best of the lot, as very light colors make me look ill and pale.

Oriflame seems like a very good brand with economical prices. Only I can't seem to find any agent here :P

 

Tanveer @ no need to find one.. send me ur address & let me know wht you want I will arrange it for you :)