My Space

This is about nothing specific.. Wht do I do???? I do a lot of things. Even with a Full time job I am able to somehow squeeze in time for everything that fascinates & attract me. Long back a friend of mine had told me that I should write a blog, so here I am. So all in short this is like my dairy where I put in my life & things that I do ..

A day at Kiehl's + meeting Rati & Rima

We had a g8t day at Kiehls yesterday.. Rati invited me, Rima, Jas and A few more for a session at Kiehl's at the Ambiance Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. The people at Kiehl's  gave us consultation for our skin care. It was a great session.
Kiehl's 

Kiehl's

Kiehl's

I love the chandelier at Kiehl's

Kiehl's Men Range 

Opening of Kiehl's stores around the world 

Jas & her sister having a look at the products

Customer Favorite Shelf. I picked the no.3 :)

Kiehl's Kids corner 

Kiehl's Baby 

Food spread 

The most cutest things at the Kiehl's store :D


 Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense



I picked the sunscreen from the store & it costs Rs. 1900/- for 30ml. The only reason why I picked it in 2 minutes was that it gets absorbed in my Oily skin within seconds. 

Rati, Rima & Me

Me, Rima & Rati  

 Too many cameras at one time :P
 Rati & Me 
 Rima & Rati 

 Me & Rima
Rati & Rima  

Rati & Me

After the session at Kiehl's, Rati Rima & myself went for a little shopping spree at Forever 21... The details in the following post. 

8 comments:

nice to see fellow bloggers huh........am sure tat u would have had a great time. by the way, the kiehls store looks divine!

 

Anju @ Thank you.. we had a g8t time :)..

 

u all are luking so pretty !! m feeling so stoooopid... grrrr....

 

hey a nice day, aint it...

 

hi pooja,,i always love get-togethers.....combined with shopping its double treat na.....:-)

 

u have so many pics..nice..loved dem..

 

Deeptima @ next time you will be there :)
Rentu @ Yes it was a g8t day :)
Soft @ :)
Bhumika @ :)

 

hey pooja..looks like you'll had a gr8 day!! everyone looks nice!!