My Space

This is about nothing specific.. Wht do I do???? I do a lot of things. Even with a Full time job I am able to somehow squeeze in time for everything that fascinates & attract me. Long back a friend of mine had told me that I should write a blog, so here I am. So all in short this is like my dairy where I put in my life & things that I do ..

Beauty Color Pro Eye Shadow Trio

Personalised Eyes - Professional Finish Take center stage with the eyes of a catwalk model.
Six spectacular pallets, each with three pre-matched shades. Includes two high quality applicators.



Price : Rs. 449 (On offer in January 2012 for Rs. 315) for 0.27 gm.



Jonas Wramell, Celebrity Makeup Artist says, " Express yourself in professional style. Use one or two shades for a sophisticated, subtle look, or combine all three for an entire professional look that will see you meet every situation with spectacular eyes - day or night."

Oriflame Beauty Color Pro Eye shadow Trio are available in six shades 
  • Smoky Black
  • Smoky Brown 
  • Bronzed Taupe 
  • Sheer Purple 
  • Shimmering Green 
  • Royal Blue 
I picked two of the Pro eye shadows 

Bronzed Taupe 


Royal Blue 

Bronzed Taupe - Swatch (with No Base)

Royal Blue - Swatch (with No Base)

Each Pro Eye shadow comes with quick tips leaflet for easy inspiration.


Every Pro Color Eye shadow has two professional applicators for perfect application. The quality of these applicators is good. I really liked the idea of adding a pointed applicator. Though I am not a big fan of the small applicators as I prefer using brushes. However it is good when you have nothing around :P
The round applicator can be used for applying & blending your eye shadow & the pointed applicator can be used for precise definition, smudging, and for perfectly shaping your look. Both these applicators are neatly packed underneath the eye shadows in a separate slide out.

Applicator Slide-Out

My quite liked the eye shadows as they are pigmented enough & the trio makes beautiful combinations. I would be posting some EOTD in the new year. 

I am eyeing the  Shimmering Green and would pick it soon. Do you like any shade from the Pro Eye shadow Trio???

20 comments:

Thanks a lot for this post! didnt know about this trio!

 

The swatches look entirely different from the colors in the pan... how come?

 

Meenu @ thats coz of the light dear.

 

so which one is the actual one close to??the ones u showed or d ones in oriflame site?

 

ummm thr?kindly reply

 

Wow Pooja....all lovely shades...very wearable :)

 

Anonymous @ the ones posted on the oriflame site are paper prints & the ones posted in my post are in actual n day light.

 

Jomol @ i know all are very nice shades n very very travel friendly.

 

thnku pooja:)

 

hey can u post a review on Royal Velvet Deluxe Superior Nourishing Mask.... i wanna buy for my mom..kindly post it befre the catlogue expires

 

Hi Anita,
You may check the review on the below mentioned link.
http://makeupandbeauty.com/oriflame-royal-velvet-superior-nourishing-mask/

 

the brown shades r so beautiful...

 

Hi Pooja
Very beautiful shades :)May i know do you write blog for others.If u ,can you write blog For Viviana (Cosmetic Brand). we provide you a beauty gift hamper from Viviana .if your interested please contact me at this email id feelnshare@vivianaindia.com

 

Nice to see Oriflame products on your blog, I used to buy a lot of them at one time. I love the bronze palette, those kind of colors always look great on Indian skin.
PS- I have a giveaway on my blog where you can win a haircut or spa treatment of your choosing, would love if you could join in: http://www.magalic.com/2012/09/giveaway-win-wittygift-experience-box.html

 

Love the Bronze palette.
Its perfect to create a naked, everyday look...
Came here blog hopping and liked your blog!
Do drop by my blog sometime.
And do follow if you like! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG

 

I have been testing MAC’s new Powder Kiss Matte Lipsticks the last few weeks and love the formula. I purchased the shades Sultriness and Scattered Petals, both my signature peachy pink nude shades I love so much. I love them both paired with Whirl or Soar lipliners for the softest powdery matte finish. The don’t feel dry or heavy like other matte lipsticks can feel, yet they have the long staying power that you find typically in a matte formula.

For the longest saying power, I make sure my lips are soft and exfoliated using a good lip scrub like MAC’s Lip Scrubtious then prime the lips with MAC’s prep and prime lip. Priming the lips will not only fill in texture in the lips, smoothing out lines in and around the lips, but will also help the lipstick stay on even longer. Its an easy quick step that will prevent you from having to more info here click here needed throughout the day.

Thank you so much Ulta for sponsoring this post and allowing an old school MAC girl to live out her blogger girl dreams in this partnership! Xoxo

 

I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to watch this Trueclassics guide on 123movies gomovies you can take guidness that how to update and promote blog by using animationa

 

For the longest saying power, I make sure my lips are soft and exfoliated using a good lip scrub like MAC’s Lip Scrubtious then prime the lips with MAC’s prep and prime lip. Priming the lips will not only fill in texture in the lips loudtronix

 

so which one is the actual one close to??the ones u showed or d ones in oriflame site Techtida

 

i am browsing this site daily and get nice facts from here all the time.