My Space

This is about nothing specific.. Wht do I do???? I do a lot of things. Even with a Full time job I am able to somehow squeeze in time for everything that fascinates & attract me. Long back a friend of mine had told me that I should write a blog, so here I am. So all in short this is like my dairy where I put in my life & things that I do ..

Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer

Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer 

Price : Rs. 249 for 0.3 gms.

Easy glide formula for smooth application. The retractable lead delivers creamy vibrant color in flattering five (5) shades in total comfort. Convenient design means no sharpening & no wasting time.

Blue
Brown
Green

Grey 
Black 
Swatches

Pros :
  • Smooth
  • Very easy to apply
  • Does not smudge
  • Stays on for long (I tested it for 10 hours)
  • Waterproof
  • Safe to use on waterline.

Cons :
  • Only available via Oriflame consultants.
  • A bit expensive when not on discount.
I am loving these pencils & they are currently available for Rs. 159. 

Have you used Oriflame Smooth definer pencils??


1 comments:

I hv used this eyeliner in brown. Although its very soft & creamy & glides easily but
its a matte finish look & I dont like that.
I applied it on my lower lashes & it bleeds down on my cheeks.
So I m not very flattered.