My Space

This is about nothing specific.. Wht do I do???? I do a lot of things. Even with a Full time job I am able to somehow squeeze in time for everything that fascinates & attract me. Long back a friend of mine had told me that I should write a blog, so here I am. So all in short this is like my dairy where I put in my life & things that I do ..

M.A.C. Haul

The few weekends ago I was under the weather and decided to do so shopping :P and landed at the MAC store and bought a few things to cheer myself :)

M.A.C Haul 

I had consulted Rati some time back to buy a foundation which is easy to use and suitable to my combination oily skin. She had suggested me to try the MAC Studio fix compact. 

MAC Studio fix compact

Its the most convenient foundation that I have ever come across. Its so hand and can be used anytime anywhere. Easy to carry in my bag. Its cost is Rs. 1600/-.

MAC Paint Pot - Rubenesque 

This is the must for eye makeup. It not only brightens the color however even makes a base so that no creasing occurs. Rebenesque is such a beautiful shimmery color that I have used it to give a shimmery effect to the eyes. Its cost is Rs. 1100/-

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioners

This was a splurge... I picked 2 Tinted Lip Conditioners in Plum Perfect & Petting Pink. They have a perfect creamy consistency. Not too much neither too less, just as much as needed. I like this product as it keeps my lips moisturized with a dash of color. Both these colors suits the Indian Complexion. Its cost is Rs. 870/- each.

MAC 217 

I have no word to describe this one. Its a multipurpose brush. Its applies as well as blends the eyes colors beautifully. I could not resist picking up two brushes. You can check the review for this here by Rashmi. Its cost is Rs. 1100/- each.

Which ones would you like to try ???

7 comments:

Very good products u hauled there!I love the 217 too (mine's Sigma)

Rubenesque looks good

♥xx♥

 

Thanks Cyanthia. I am in love with the 217 :)

 

Nice stuff.. I liked the tinted lip pots & the 217 too :)

 

i love the tinted lip conditioners...hey now a look with all these products

 

wow !! dunno when i'l be able to buy MAC... grrr...
love all the products... saw the pics only, :p will come back to read everything... bbyee

 

wow Pooja....i love MAC compact it is great..by the way their brushes are spectacular too..

i would have love to buy the lippies:)

 

Anamika @ their brushes are amazing.. i am planing to try Sigma too.