My Space

This is about nothing specific.. Wht do I do???? I do a lot of things. Even with a Full time job I am able to somehow squeeze in time for everything that fascinates & attract me. Long back a friend of mine had told me that I should write a blog, so here I am. So all in short this is like my dairy where I put in my life & things that I do ..

Oriflame Online Product Flyer

From time to time Oriflame comes up with Online Discount Flyer in which they publish products which are no longer available in the catalogue & give heavy discounts on the same to clear their stocks. These products can only be ordered online by the consultant.

This month they have introduced the Online Product Flyer offering discount upto 77%. The products in discount  are as listed below. The availability of these products becomes zero very quickly as the price offered is very pocket friendly.The flyer is valid from 6-20th December 2010.


I picked a few things from the Flyer and found them good in comparison to the price being offered.

Oriflame Product Flyer

Vision V* Creamy Eye Shadow - U Mauve Me

Vision V* Starlight Lipstick Pencil - Star Pink

Swatches

Vision V* Eye Trio 


Vision V* Eye Trio 

The cute applicator 

Vision V* Eye Trio  - Pool Party 

Vision V* Eye Trio - Purple Haze 

Vision V* Eye Trio - Green With Envy

Total Cost of all these things is Rs. 400 :)

Did you like any??? Would like to pick any ??? 
Have you tried Oriflame before ???

9 comments:

i liked purple haze...u got all des for 400 !!
awesum..

 

wow prices are a steal Pooja...and loved the eye trio..do post some look with them

 

hi pooja..m thinking pf getting d mascara n some other things as well..do let me know how

 

those trios look soo cute :)

 

Bhumika @ yes I did... You did not get the flyer??
Anamika @ :)
Anshita @ you may tell me your order & I can send you the products by courier.
Rentu @ :)
HD @ :)

 

hey are these still vaialable?

 

Apoorva @ somethings are avb till 20th Dec.