Written by : Co-Blogger
Maybelline has recently launched 16 shades in the 14hr stay range. It offers a nice array of bold,darker shades.
Meet the 14HR lipstick that won't weigh you down.Super rich color with super staying power.No dragging. No drying. No letdowns at all.
Rs.525 for 3.3 gm
The lipstick has a white cap and the lower body resembles the shade. The shade name and number is provided at the bottom of the lipstick.
16 shades are available in this range and few are creamy matte. Some have frosty or shimmery finish.
1. Infinitely Fuschia : Blue-based fuchsia.
2. Eternal Rose : Rose pink.
3. Stay with me coral : Pink based coral shade.
4. Ultimate Blush : A frosty pink shade.
5. Keep me coral : Brick coral with golden shimmer.
6. Non stop Red : Yellow based red.
7. Endless Raisin : A gorgeous plum brown shade.
8. Enduring Ruby : Maroonish red.
9. Wine and Forever : A true wine shade with slight mauve undertones.
10. Please Stay Plum : A shimmey plum shade.(Pink and Gold shimmer)
11. Consistently Truffle : A taupe mauve shade.
12. Perpetual Peony : Pastel mauve pink.
13. Timeless Crimson : Red with slight blue tones.
14. Lasting Chestnut : Creamy every day wear brown.
15. Continuously Cranberry: A true red.
All the shades are great and have different finishes.These are long stay lipsticks that are highly pigmented.They left stains on my hand.I have tried Keep me coral from this range and found it to be average.
Got 2 more shades…stay tuned for the reviews!!!!